Budget Travel : Bharat Darshan @ Rs. 830/-
Confused……. Go ahead to read the full news….
Yes, you read it absolutely correct Special tourist trains by IRCTC will let you travel to different parts of the country at just Rs 830 per person, per day the package includes train transportation, road transportation, accommodation, sightseeing at tourist locations and all meals.
As summer begins we start planning for holidays but now a day’s travelling to a single destination is so much that hardly one can think of Bharat Darshan. But, I have good news for you all…
This year IRTC has started with Special Bharat Darshan trains with different itineraries. That means one can travel to the best and interesting parts of the country and maintains his budget simultaneously.
Here are some tour packages:
1. Tour Date/duration: 18-May-2016 – 11 Nights/12 Days
Destinations: Allahabad, Delhi, Gaya, Jaipur, Konark, Mathura, Puri, Varanasi.
2. Tour Date/duration: 18-June-2016 – 11 Days
Destinations: Rameshwaram, Madurai, TirupATI, Mallikarjuna, Parli, Parbhani, Aurangabad, Pune.
3. Tour Date/duration: 27-June-2016 – 13 Days
Destinations: Manmad, Reningunta, Kanchipuram, Rameshwaram, Madurai, Kanyakumari, Mysore, Bangalore.
4. Tour Date/duration: 20-June-2016 – 5 Days
Destinations: Shirdi, Shani Signapur, Triyambakeshwar Jyotirlinga.
And many more packages and this cost includes.
• Accommodation at places of night stay/ morning freshening up.
• Pure vegetarian meals.
• Tourist buses for visiting sightseeing spots.
• Tour escorts for announcements and information.
• Security arrangements for each coach (without arms).
• An IRCTC Official on train as Train Superintendent.
For more information login to IRCTC website.
So Hurry Up and Book your Holidays Now…
Image Source : Wikipedia and pinterestPublished in