In India, there are certain places that have such a fabulous buzz that the final face to face feels like a dampener in comparison to the magnificent stories. There are some places which are terribly overrated that you should not miss but visit these alternate places that might come with lower expectations but are far better.
So, here is a list of 7 destinations in India where you should go for most scenic views of nature:
1. Palolem Beach, Goa – At Goa’s coastline, Palolem beach is the right destination for tourists to see the natural beauty of India. Attend the silent party, kayak on the waters, sunbathe on the sand and go bird watching for a beach holiday packages you really wanted. The prices are half of what you find in Baga and Calangute beaches.
2. Gangtok – Drive to Gangtok for the white fragrant magnolias, traditional stupas & monasteries, splendid tea gardens and also a flourishing modern town. It is famous for trekking sites and mesmerizing beauty that will leave you dumbstruck.
3. Auli, Uttarakhand – This place is nestled in the lap of snow-capped peaks of ‘Garhwal Himalayas’. The picturesque town of Auli provides a breathtaking view of second highest peak – Nanda Devi of India. In addition, it is also a premier ski resort with the world’s highest artificial lake. Hill station tour packages at this place will take your breath away.
4. Chakrata, Uttarakhand – Chakrata is an ideal destination for a calm vacation which is surrounded by lush green forest. You can various adventurous options as trekking, skiing, climbing the Kharamba peak and getting enthralled by a rich variety of flora and fauna. A visit to the place can make your adventure holiday packages India most delightful.
5. Coorg, Karnataka – This cool place is surrounded by greenery. Coorg or Kodagu has managed to remain the “Scotland of India” even now. Stay in the coffee plantation, get lost in the rolling green hills, wooded slopes, swelling landscape, and charming villages and enjoy the Kodava hospitality fully.
6. Spiti Valley – It is popularly known as Little Tibet. Spiti Valley will leave you spellbound with its beauty. It is surrounded by mountains & glaciers. It has a mix of pretty old monasteries and villages offering stays to the tourists. Trekking or a jeep safari is one of the popular trails.
7. Bekal, Kerala – The lesser known town of Bekal provides an enthralling mélange of lagoons. Backwaters and the sea views attract the tourists. Hike across the Mangrove trail of Malabar will offer the panoramic view of the Bekal Fort. Visit the nearby Valiyaparamba to cruise on the backwaters will complete your nature tour packages India.
The Original post is published on Four Wheel Drive IndiaPublished in