“Travelling : It leaves you speechless then turns you into a STORYTELLER. ” By IBN Batutta
Now Small Budget Big Trips gives you an opportunity to tell your story and win some exciting prizes. Here are the detail :
Write your travel story with us. The story with the maximum votes will be be the winning story and will be awarded with the Amazon.in Gift card worth Rs. 1000/-
The competition starts on 06/06/2018 and ends on 05/07/2018, 23:59:59 IST
During this period you can write any travel story which may be a “Guide to any place”, “Any travel adventure” or anything which is travel related. Once shared, it will be reviewed by us and publish on our website. The story will also be shared on our fb, twitter, google Plus, Pinterest & Flipboard page. Participant can also share the post with their friends. At the end of the competition, the story which have the maximum votes will be declared as winner and will be awarded with Rs. 1000/- Amazon Gift Voucher.
You can start writing your travel story by clicking “Publish Trips” or Click Here
1. Entries from participants resident in India shall be considered.
2. Multiple articles are allowed from a single participant but each shall be considered separate for votes calculation.
3. Entries to be submitted within the timelines. entries submitted late will not be considered.
4. ‘Vote’ refers to the vote option on the blog (below the article as shown in the screenshot below).
5. One Vote per IP Address will be considered for the counting of the votes.
6. The announcement of the winner will be made on 08/07/2018.
7. Idea Travel Story should be minimum 250 words or more and should be complete in all respect including photo and video’s if any.
8. To publish the submitted story will be at sole discretion of small budget big trips.
9. The travel story should be original and originated by the writer of the story.
10. Small budget big trips shall not be responsible for any copy-write claims.
11. If photo or video is from any other source then we would recommend the source name while submitting the story.